Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jack in the Box unveiled - in my dreams

Last night I dreamed I was on a freighter far out in the ocean on a dreary day - there was nothing between the deck and the water's edge except two lines of heavy plastic rope-like material - then the dream divided into two parts - one was the rescue of someone who fell into the ocean - the other was a procession of passengers - among them a strange looking couple.  She had an unusually long thin head, wrapped in part by a white scarf - the man accompanying her was wearing a flowing black cloak over evening attire.
His black hair receded from his forehead, parted in two waves similar to someone from The Munsters -
there was a touch of gray above each ear.  He was carrying a large round white styrofoam head - and I knew immediately that he was the Jack in the Box "Jack" - I asked him to say something so I could hear his voice - he obliged - and then I asked him if he had done any other commercials, because I had heard a voice quite similar to his advertising food - I was thrilled that I had met him - and wanted to tell everyone.

Now, why in the world would I dream such a fantasy?

No comments: