Friday, September 4, 2009

A blog well worth viewing - wild animals in the Pasadena area

The doodles and I are going for a walk this evening. First time since Sunday morning. I can hear aircraft in the distance. Our city hall webmail says they will continue fighting the fires north of Sierra Madre day and night - they have dug out a fire trench/barricade/deterrent from Altadena to Azusa - which is a very long distance in extremely steep terrain.

I found an amazing blog/website this morning - thanks to reading Larry Wilson's blog. He writes for the Pasadena Star News and other newspapers in the San Gabriel Valley. His blog led me to another. It is cougarmagic.com. It was created by an amazing photographer who has set night viewing cameras in the Arroyo. She has captured images of bobcats, cougars, coyotes, and other animals. I haven't viewed it all yet. The images I have seen made me quite emotional, they are truly heart stopping.

No comments: